Never thought I would see the day my champion is for sale!

Hello champion gang. Just wanted to drop a line in the forum to let you guys know that I just posted my Champ 21SX for sale over in the 'Champion boats for sale section'. I would appreciate any interest and spreading the word to friends or family members who might be looking for an outstanding fish and ski in excellent condition. Thank you, Mark.

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Get a Pontoon, Mark!!! Family friendly and you can keep your serious fishing Champ!!

I saw it posted this morning. That's a beauty and I wish I had 25 grand laying around. If I did, I'd be knocking on your front door tomorrow. It's exactly what I'm looking for...good luck selling her, someones gonna get a great rig. These Champ fish n skis are a rare find.

By the way, what speeds can you get with that 300 HP. I'm assuming 70+ is easily reachable?
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

4. Member
    Thanks for the nice comments. Yep, 74 gps is the fastest I've seen with a 26p Fury. Never did get to try a good tempest. I think with the larger diameter prop it'd break 75 I'm sure. Cool thing about it is it'll run wide open trimmed out with one hand on the wheel and no chine walking. It's so easy to drive at high speeds. Just a rock solid feel to the ride.

Mark, one more question...as I can't stop thinking about your boat. Do the cushions on the front deck come off, or are they permanent? They look and I'm sure function well with family. But I was wondering what it's like with them when alone and just fishing.
    1993 Champion 190

6. Member
    Yes the cushions snap in and are easily removable. There is a large dry storage compartment under both sides. The rear deck has a snap in cushion that covers it as well. Also included is a rear fishing seat with a full setback. The front includes a 'Butt' seat. Both are attached to adjustable height pedestals. The Champion logo is embroidered across the backs. All OEM equipment. I've only used them a few times. I can email additional pics if you like. send me your email address if interested. Thanks, Mark.

Just buy it Dave!!! .....Road trip??
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

8. Member
    Yeah, Dave... buy it. Ya'll take a road trip on down to the 'Big Easy'.

Thanks guys....thanks alot....your not making it very easy to just window shop. Was it wrong for me to map out the trip to see that it would take me 18 and a half hours to get there??? I sense that I might be leaning in a little. Someone needs to talk me off the ledge..
    1993 Champion 190

10. Member
    Dave, just think of it as an early Christmas present to yourself!!!

11. Member
    This past weekend I came across a boat for sale that I'd like to buy so I've become a bit more motivated to sell my 21SX. (It's listed in the boats for sale section). Price reduced to $22,500. Also, for peace of mind I had the lower unit serviced, new water pump impeller kit installed, and a compression test done on all cylinders by my local Yamaha authorized service tech. 144 hours run time as on today. Each cylinder tested right near 130 psi. I appreciate any interest. Thanks, mark.