Fall tourneys? western Wisconsin/st Paul mlps??

im wondering if there're any fall open tourneys in October in this area(within a 100 miles of st Croix county)? just got home from working out west for a month and wanna fish something before I leave again! thanks!!!

2. Member
    There is the Rice Lake League doing one on the Chetek Chain this weekend I believe.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"

3. Member
    dbuchmann how many boats and whats entry?

4. Member
    This is from their facebook page, We have decided to host one more tournament this year. It will be on the Chetek Chain on October 15th. This will be a team tournament but you can fish alone. Tournament hours will be from 7 to 3. 5 fish limit. Take off will be out of the county hwy M boat landing. I have talked to few people and buy in for this tournament will be $100 and big bass will be $10. Hopefully we can get some decent weather and the fish should really be biting good. Spread the word the more boats the better. I look forward to seeing all you there. Any questions feel free to leave a post or give me or troy a call. Might as well fish one more this year before the long winter ahead..."

Look up Thursday Night Bass League on facebook to get ahold of Troy and Nate Razim
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250HP Evinrude E-Tec

"Haulin' Ass and Chasin' Bass"