Toc/BassCat Midwest Regional

I'd like to thank everyone for fishing, sponsoring, helping and directing the TOC this year. A big shout out to Bill's Marine and BassCat Boat for their sponsorship and demo ride. 51 boats took off yesterday morning but not with out playing the national anthem (not one person kneeled) and a wondedful prayer by Keven Holm. Winning weight was 15 lbs and change by the team of Cory and Rodger Cook under some really tough conditions. We raised over $5000.00 for Fish 4 Tales and payed out to 10 places. Lots of folks busted their butts to provide another family fun Tournament. Hope to see everyone next year October 5th and 6th at Port of Kimberling again. Thanks again folks.
    Last edited by bigfish1259; 10-08-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks to Tom Blackmore and Matt Mosher for keeping the TOC alive. They have managed to put together a great event that gets better each year

3. Member
    It was great, gets better every year (actually it was great from the 1st year on).
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

4. Member
    Man I’m pissed that I missed it!! Is this a once a year tournament or do they do more than one a year?

Once a year. You can put 2018 on your calendar as the date is set. October 5th and 6th Port of Kimberling, Table Rock Lake.

6. Member
    I’ll definitely make the next! Thanks