Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member

2. Member
    Got gt52 hook up I’ll try out tomorrow or sat and take some pics is there anyway possible post pics using my iPhone ..

3. Member
    Screenshot_20171020-004443-700x700.jpg
    I use an app called photo and picture resizer, on an Android. I would think they have it for apple also.
    Above is a resized screenshot of part of the app. I put them to 700 x 700.

4. Member
    I just bought a Garmin unit. Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the two transducers.

5. Member
    Today I got chance see gt52 ... my thoughts downview a lot nicer better image side view seems to be same to me traditional seems to be not as clear ... but I also have other problem I got the interference really bad !!! I have older maximum 80lbs I’m not sure how fix it .. so guess I need look it to that I’m gonna take some pics and try post them next time

6. Member
    Today I got chance see gt52 ... my thoughts downview a lot nicer better image side view seems to be same to me traditional seems to be not as clear ... but I also have other problem I got the interference really bad !!! I have older maximum 80lbs I’m not sure how fix it .. so guess I need look it to that I’m gonna take some pics and try post them next time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12