Thread: Non-Ethanol

Non-Ethanol

Would you stop at a station that was within a mile of the ramp you use for tournaments to fill the boat wit non-ethanol fuel? (Please share this poll with anyone you know that fishes in the Northeast MD area)

2. Member
    OP, please delete, my PC is not working properly to post a poll...

3. Member
    Absolutely, and happy to pay more for good fuel

only if that was all i ever put in the boat.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

5. Member
    I haven't gotten to a PC to post a poll on this....But I am trying to influence a local business in Northeast to get a pump with it. After traveling back and forth to Oneida every fall, and topping off with it before I return, I am convinced it would be worth it for them.

I will get a poll up!

6. Member
    I can speak from experience from earlier this season you should not mix ethanol and non ethanol fuel. The ethanol free fuel will cause the phase separation process to rapidly increase and will seperate the ethanol and cause all the normal ethanol issues. Happened to me earlier this year 2 times before I figured out what the issue was.
    05’ Skeeter TZX200, Yamaha 200hp HPDI
    00’ Skeeter SX186, Yamaha 150hp VMax.
    PRO-FORMANCE FISHING TEAM.

7. Member
    I've been using non ethanol for years now in my boat and everything I own from 4 wheeler to my chain saws. The key is to have good source and as mentioned previously Do Not Mix!