Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Steve’s already had it to 97.9 with the troller and windshield on. I told him to remove both and he’ll bust triples but he said that’s cheating so, he bought a supercharger.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by rifles11 View Post
    ok let me know.
    Sure will!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    Steve’s already had it to 97.9 with the troller and windshield on. I told him to remove both and he’ll bust triples but he said that’s cheating so, he bought a supercharger.
    I know of a xb21 that went 99.8 with a stock 300xs, full fuel, and a tournament load Oh and it had the troller and both windshields on
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

4. Member
    I’d like to see all three Allison XB-21 models in a wind tunnel; I bet that huge console is harder to get through the air than most think. Getting the air up over the rear of the boat and motor are probably trade offs at best. I’d bet the 2+2 is the slickest but it’s also the heaviest.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scj View Post
    I’d like to see all three Allison XB-21 models in a wind tunnel; I bet that huge console is harder to get through the air than most think. Getting the air up over the rear of the boat and motor are probably trade offs at best. I’d bet the 2+2 is the slickest but it’s also the heaviest.
    So your next one is a 2 + 2?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    So your next one is a 2 + 2?
    Better pick sweet colors and go with the traditional larger lip. Not the new lesser lip..

I always heard the Prosport was the fastest of the 21 ftr's . There is a guy in Fla that ran trips in his with a 300 . Hard to believe all that money in that big SHO and it on ran 97 .

I believe he was running a 26. That is impressive. It was super quick as well.

The boat (mine at least) seems to hit a wall at 99/100. It will be cool to see if all the horsepower pushes it past that. Right now I don’t feel horsepower limited in hitting 100. The boat is very drivable up to 98. You can comfortably cruise at 95/96. 99 gets iffy and 100 for me has been get in and get out. For me it takes the right wind and ripple on the water to go over 100. Need to be able to trim it out. That is with a fully loaded boat with a stock 300xs.

Windshield removal makes no difference in speed at 98/99/100 range on the Prosport. At higher speeds it may. Tim pulled his on the 2 seaters at 98 and no difference. I will let him comment on that.

The new shaved lip is also a variable. Looking forward to seeing how the boat runs.
    Allison XB21 2+2
    Mercury 300R

9. Member
    Saw where hydro tech is not Gona do the nispro hope it works out for everybody trying to get one

10. Member
    yes i was running a 26 bravo, i got a 27 xob from mike kelly having it repaired will try it next

Quote Originally Posted by Tdparrish View Post
    Saw where hydro tech is not Gona do the nispro hope it works out for everybody trying to get one
    I saw that and got the impression they were developing their own.

12. Member
    So Steve, when I come for that visit are we going to go 117 with a full livewell? If so remind me to bring my oxygen mask! LOL

13. Member
    When will someone physically have one in there hands

14. RIP -April 30,2023
    does anyone know if the rev limiter will be pushed up to around 7k?

15. Member
    ok steve just told me they will be landing in dallas on the 15th nov. install the 16th in the am, testing afternoon of 16 and the 17 flying out on the 18th, i am sure he told me limiter bumped to 7000 , bu t i asked steve to send email to them to confirm

16. Member
    I hope this works out that should turn the sho into a monster

17. Member
    ok to answer your question mr. bailey limiter will be raised to 6400, they also informed me there will be an upgrade kit inthe future raising limiter higher.

18. Member
    just wondering did this happen and how the testing went?

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by rclark1 View Post
    just wondering did this happen and how the testing went?
    It happened, the charger is installed and running but after a setback things are being reworked.
    Fastbass Marine LLC

2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

20. Member
    Don’t need the Nizmo, Hydrotech just installed a phase kit on a SHO that went 113 mph. Checkout there Facebook page

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast