Banned

Arkansas owners I need help

I made the mistake of letting my ex wife talk me into letting go of Champion. Now I want to try to locate it and see if I can buy it back. I gave every piece of paperwork to the buyer and my ex threw away all the sale information. The buyer lived in the Ft.Smith Arkansas area and if I remember correctly he said he was a electrician.

1986 Champion 18 SuperV 1986 Mercury 175 black w/red stripes and lots of silver metal flake. Red cover with a black stripe down the middle. Might still have boat numbers on the side that starts with OK.

If anyone knows the boat or one that it could be please PM me or pass my number to the owner. I have the hull number to verify.

Thanks for any help
    Dwight Haberly
    918-440-0066

2. Member
    You'll probably have better luck posting on the Champ owners FB page... Good luck!!
    Champion 206
    250XB

3. Banned
    Don't have FB

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkennimer View Post
    You'll probably have better luck posting on the Champ owners FB page... Good luck!!
    I don't do facebook either but this is a good suggestion. Maybe you have a friend who can put your request on facebook for you ?
    GETFISHED !!!

5. Banned
    Yes I'll ask someone to do it for me.

6. Banned
    Ok contacted the person that bought the boat from me he sold it to a gentleman in Colorado.

7. Banned
    You know by the time you're said and done you're gonna be in the Middle East... ... Good luck... Dan

8. Banned
    Colorado middle east not much difference any more is their? I think I'm done I tried my loss for letting it go.