Pelican Sentinel 100x

I won this kayak a couple weeks ago from one of the like, share, comment things on facebook. It's not a fishing kayak, and I'm not sure what to do with it. Anyone have one? Thoughts? I'm sure I can fish from it but, I'm wondering how stable it is.

I have no experience with that model, but I looked it up and it looks like a good yak for small water. I wouldn't be afraid to fish from it.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

3. Member
    I have a small river in town here with a few launch sites, even 1 at the back of my neighborhood. It should be good for that. I wouldn't take it out on a lake, I have boat for that. It was free, so I'm not complaining. I didn't realize how expensive paddles, and kayak lifevests were either.

Paddles can be cheap. Cabela's has some for $25. Just depends on how "into" it you want to be. Same with vests.
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Royjulius View Post
    Paddles can be cheap. Cabela's has some for $25. Just depends on how "into" it you want to be. Same with vests.
    I'm not that into it lol. I've got a 2016 Ranger I'm way more into. $50 for a paddle and vest are about all I'm looking to spend.

You can't compete or catch fish with a cheap paddle. It has to be a carbon fiber one not exceeding .000003 grams in weight. Don't you know it's all about the gear ?
    Ranting incoherently

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bilgerat View Post
    You can't compete or catch fish with a cheap paddle. It has to be a carbon fiber one not exceeding .000003 grams in weight. Don't you know it's all about the gear ?
    Well thats good cause I don't compete, and rarely catch anything anyway.