Power poles not working together

One power pole goes down the other will not, can not work the right side power pole at all

2. Member
    Same thing happened to mine. I turned my master power off and back on and it worked. Try that. If not contact power pole. They have great customer service.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    if you are controlling it from the advanced dash switch make sure that you have it set to work both poles. ( both lights lit). Do you hear the pump cycle on the non working pole, did you check the non working poles inline fuse? Check battery power to the non working pump if pump cycles and pole doesn't work check fluid level. Try these few things and get back to me.

4. Member
    Mine does the same thing. I have 2012 skeeter with same year pp’s. They go up and down just totally in out of sync

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mvanosdale View Post
    Mine does the same thing. I have 2012 skeeter with same year pp’s. They go up and down just totally in out of sync
    That can be simply corrected thru the app by slowing one down or speeding the other up so they are in sync. That is different the the OP, saying 1 does not function at all.

Mine go up and down out of sync more often than not. Most of the time it because on goes farther down than the other when using them. But, when they go down the same depth they line back up.

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by K-DAWG View Post
    Mine go up and down out of sync more often than not. Most of the time it because on goes farther down than the other when using them. But, when they go down the same depth they line back up.
    exactly