Thread: Bend Reports

Bend Reports

Anyone heard any reports on the Toledo lately, heading up with the wife next week/weekend.

2. Member
    The water is very low.

3. Member
    I saw yesterday on fb where one of the guides (Jason Courville, I think it was) and his clients had an 80 fish day. Didn't take the time to see if they had any good fish or not.

4. Member
    Just got back from a trip on Friday. They drew the lake down really quick and it spread the fish out. Most of my luck came fishing docks. You cn see all the brush piles off the docks. Squarebills and flipping creature baits were good. Caught a few out deep but it was a struggle. Lake is fishing very tough right now. There was a 2 day BFL tournament last weekend and I think it only took 30 something lbs to win it.

5. Member
    I went up there Friday to winterize the camp. Didn't fish. Lake is around 168, which is where they try not to go too much lower if possible. Not super low and a good level for this time of year when it stabilizes. Didn't hear any great reports but most I talked to was catching a few. Some real shallow, some deep. Pick your poison.

6. Member
    They say you can't believe what you read on the internet, so I'll just have to go see for myself. Matter of fact I'm going to head that way right now

Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    Lake is around 168, which is where they try not to go too much lower if possible. Not super low and a good level for this time of year when it stabilizes.
    Yeah, a lot of people on facebook are freaking out about how "low" the lake is. This is normal. It's just that the past couple of years the lake was kept unusually high. Now that we have a normal fall drawdown, people think it is extremely low.

Quote Originally Posted by oiltech09 View Post
    They say you can't believe what you read on the internet, so I'll just have to go see for myself. Matter of fact I'm going to head that way right now
    Let us all know how you did by way of internet !!!!
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

9. Member
    Thanks for all the replies guys, I'll be sure to give an update when we get back.

10. Member
    They are always biting somewhere for someone on the bend. Sure isn't gonna be you if you sitting on the sofa. And I second the 168 is still a pretty good level.