Looking for an Original Nitro 1986-early 1989 19 or 20'

I am on a quest to find a 19 or 20' Nitro made in Longview,Tx by Allen Stinson owner of Nitro Marine.
    (This is prior to Johnny Morris purchase)

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Stripped to rigged and running. Not interested in soft bottom
    or weak/ soft transom. I owned a 1988 that I bought new from Allen and would like to find another if
    a good one is out there to find. Solid is all I need. Repower, rewire, whatever it takes to bring it back.

Thanks, You can email me at gotafish10@yahoo.com if you happen to know of one.
    "In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned.
    When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

- Mark Twain 1935 -

2. Member
    Well, I found a 1988 Nitro in need of work, but it was in Ohio. So I passed on that long drive.
    Then this past week I ran up on a 1988 Ranger 390V w/ 1989 Yamaha ProV 150 with 1994 RangerTrail. So I bought it.
    Has some small issues and no electronics, but ordered two Hook 7's and will put on a couple new tires, do a little wiring mods and I will be good to go.
    "In the beginning of change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned.
    When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

- Mark Twain 1935 -