Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dealer I talked to recently said that Triton would be put in the legend plant and a Legend would be going bye bye.

2. Member
    Weird. I just talked to my personal dealer on Friday and my local dealer on Wednesday and they have not heard anything new from the plant since Johnny’s letter. I’m personally not too confident, but, they both seem to feel very confident that Legend isn’t going anywhere. Johnny and his board members are the only people who are informed at the moment everything else is pure speculation. Funny how all the BS rumors on here are from people who don’t own a Legend boat.
    Last edited by Craigjc00; 11-05-2017 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    Weird. I just talked to my personal dealer on Friday and my local dealer on Wednesday and they have not heard anything new from the plant since Johnny’s letter. I’m personally not too confident, but, they both seem to feel very confident that Legend isn’t going anywhere. Johnny and his board members are the only people who are informed at the moment everything else is pure speculation. Funny how all the BS rumors on here are from people who don’t own a Legend boat.
    So, we have to own a Legend before we can care whether or not they stay around? I like their boats and would hate to see an Arkansas business go away. I don't know what the future holds for legend but everything ive heard doesn't sound good.

4. Member
    Wayne Diederichs put up a few comments on Facebook today regarding the future of legend boats. For those who don't know him he is a regional rep for legend and is as straightforward with no bs as a person could possibly be. He's excited about the future of the brand and he himself on his own dime ordered a new v20. Until he gives a reason not too I will take what he says and trust his word. Maybe down the road they do discontinue the brand but until that day I will continue to be a proud owner of a legend boat. Some posters on here should stop worrying soo much about stuff they can't control and enjoy what they have.

5. Banned
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    I was recently at a Triton dealership in Alabama. They said the Triton line was going to be moved to the Legend plant. Don't know if the service manager at that dealership was correct, but that was what he said they were told where Triton production was getting moved to.
    Kind of saw this from the get go, If you've never been by Legend's factory I would dare say they probably use half and I believe there is plenty of room for Triton maybe with a little plant expansion but they certainly have the land to do an expansion but I don't think it will take much.

7. Member
    Just past the Legend factory, there's a big Triton banner hanging on the fence by the highway. I guess that puts the theory of Triton moving from Flippin to rest.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Dealer I talked to recently said that Triton would be put in the legend plant and a Legend would be going bye bye.
    If they move Tritons there it does not mean they can't build both brands.

9. Member
    No question Triton needed some help in producing a high quality product. Let's hope the marriage of Legend to the family helps both brands long term!

10. Member
    Not that it means anything but Legend is currently redoing their website in order to start selling Legend merchandise from a new distributor. They are spending a lot of time and money doing this. Why redo the apparel manufacturer, redo website for it and spend lots of time and money doing so just to get rid of the brand. Again, I don't know what all this means for sure but Cody from legend said the new online store should be opened by the 15th of this month. You can actually see the updates on their webpage on the bottom section under apparel. They have been working on this project for over 2 months.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123