No aba in Louisiana

Aba posted 2018 schedule no tournaments in Louisiana. Except for the national championship that was already scheduled. Is this due to the fact b.a.s.s will not come back either? Or lack of participants? Maybe both?

Im not sure , but Id be willing to bet that has a lot to do with it ! SUBSCRIBED
    BassCat-illac
    FastCat Fishin Team
    If you aint first , your last !!!
    All fat girls welcomed !!!!!

3. Member
    Not sure about why ABA has pulled out of LA, I'm on my way now to fish the championship. I had thought BASS pulled out due to access issues, but it appears they have an open next year on the Red River. Maybe it was just the Sabine they decided to not go to anymore.

Btw, I am super excited about the tourney, I'm a river rat and the Ouachita looks like it's right in my wheelhouse.

Not just the Sabine. They don't want to go to the Atchafalaya Basin or anywhere that there are disputes over "private" canals and waterways that may or may not be posted until someone is seen fishing in them. Multiple pros were noted saying that they practiced in areas that were not posted but when they returned to fish, there were posted signs at the entrances. That's not really a problem on the Red River like it is across the south Louisiana area.