Humminbird Helix 12 si flush mounting ?

I have a 2017 TRX18 and was looking at the helix 12 for an upgrade. Has anyone flush mounted one of these at the console on a TRX ? I'm having trouble getting an over all measurement for this unit and I'm not sure it will fit. Thanks for any info.

2. Member
    I have a trx 189 2016 and I don't know if a 12 would fit. I believe if you take the cover plate off the console the actual recessed dimensions are smaller than you think. I mounted mine to the right side of console on a swing arm mount and love it, if you flush mount it you cannot adjust the angle of the unit to knock the glare off it. I only have a Helix 9 but on the swing arm I can move it in and out if I want to be able to see it from anywhere in the boat, it will swing around in front of console so you can view it from the front deck if you want.

3. Precision Sonar
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley trx18 View Post
    I have a 2017 TRX18 and was looking at the helix 12 for an upgrade. Has anyone flush mounted one of these at the console on a TRX ? I'm having trouble getting an over all measurement for this unit and I'm not sure it will fit. Thanks for any info.
    Here are some photos of an 18 TRX with a Helix 12 on a Precision Sonar Smart Bracket Console mount

Attached Images Attached Images

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133