2004 300 hpdi cranks, pops no start

I have a 2004 300 hpdi z300txrc 25"shaft that I have been trying to bring back to life after fuel fire on port side. I have replaced all harnesses on motor. Both injector drivers, water seperator, vst, high pressure fuel pump and both rails. Motor has 125 psi across all cylinders. I have yds hooked up and I have 52 psi at vst and 876 psi while cranking. I have spark at all cylinders, fuel seems to be getting to cylinders. It pops and tries to start. I've replaced all filters, low pressure pumps work fine, confirmed I have fuel flow back to a gas tank. VST is clean, I have linked and synced it. It doesn't try to pop hardly at all in neutral, I have to open up throttles in neutral to get it to even 3-400 rpm. I have a yamaha 340 hpdi on my bass boat so I have been able to swap parts over to test, ecu and injector drivers, rectifier and stator, pulsar , ecu relay , fuel rails and injectors all have been swapped and work perfect on my other boat. I'm at a loss. My kill switch doesn't work when lanyard is pulled out it doesn't show any change on the yds software. When I unhook it and put the two connectors together it shows kill switch activated and the alarm goes off. So the switch is stuck shut which should still make it start. I pulled the kill switch off my other boat and no change.

2. Member
    Figured it out. Ring inside bottom of flywheel has hairline crack and it spun on flywheel about 60 degrees. Timing was off. Ordered new flywheel.