Swing head with changeable hook

Anyone make a swing head that i can interchange hooks on?

2. Member
    Most all swing heads should allow you to change the hooks, just use a split ring to attach your hook to the swing head.

3. Member
    Freedom lures makes a good one.

http://www.freedomlures.com/football.html

4. Member
    I bought a bunch of swing head jigs this spring, they were football heads with hook made onto the loop, I simply cut the hook eye and removed the hook, then replaced them with a split ring and my hook of choice. I even took it a step further, by adding a couple of split rings and adding double worm hooks, both hooks loaded with a soft plastics trailer ( twins ) texas rigged, made an awesome bottom dragging bait. Just a few ideas for you guys that like to tinker! LOL. I rigged one a few weeks ago that I had added a punch skirt, but forgot to get it back from my fishing buddy who wanted to fish it dragging the bottom of a gravel bed, pretty impressive set up, punch skirt in front of a swing head jig with double hooks & trailers. It produced a really big, bulky profile, something to think about?

5. Member
    Another idea I had was to use a larger split ring attached to the head, large enough I could put a glass bead in between the other two split rings, attached to hooks with trailers? guys the ideas are endless and we have fished the swing head this way all summer with great results!