Hagen

Thumbs Up 20xd Bullet for sale

Guys the boat is up for sale. 1999 20xd with customline trailer with 2001 225 optimax. bought this boat months ago from a good friend of the family that was getting out of fishing. The only reason. I bought it was because it had a 250xs sportmaster on it. I bought it swapped my motor onto it and cleaned it up. The boat is not mint but it is in VERY good condition. Both the gelcoat and carpet is in great shape. It will be listed multiple places for sale online including locally, all posted today sept,30th. I will try to provide a good bit of info and pics up front. The biggest thing I am trying to avoid here is someone looking at a couple pictures of the boat then driving a long distance only to realize the boat is not what they are looking for. I will take as many pictures and videos of the boat as the buyer would like. I want the buyer to show up and say yep its exactly what I thought it would be. Hopefully this will keep from wasting mine and your time.

I have tons of receipts, always warmed up before blasting off, and cooled down before shut down. Always ran correct ngk plugs, 100% gas.*

List of accessories added before I bought the boat.*
    14" detwlier hydraulic plate
    Bluewater leds on deck
    Bluewater leds in compartments*
    Bluewater led spotlight
    Hummingbird helix 7
    Hummingbird 859
    Recessed trolling motor tray
    Minnkota 3 bank on board charger. 1yrold
    Sloans, full moons with Jacks installed*
    5" windshield
    Minnkota maxxum 70lbs. 1yrold
    Blinker trim

Things that I have done in the last 2 months,
    Trailer sandblasted and painted
    All new wiring,lights, winch, wheels,new bunks and carpet
    New seats*
    New motor decals.
    Added diamond plate on the trailer steps.

2001 225 optimax with Bmans foil*
    I have owned the motor for roughly 5yrs, it was at 126hrs when I bought it. Now has 592.
    Parts replaced since owned, fiberglass reeds,oil resiovoir, sent complete fuel system to European marine, 4/1/2016 completely gone through, calibrated, cleaned and replaced. Other than that it has had routine maintenance, waterpumps, fuel filters,plugs, lower unit oil, air filter along with quickclean and quickcare in every tank.

Hours as of now. TOTAL --592
    0-749. 224
    750-1499. 110
    1500-2999. 64.1
    3000-3999. 102
    4000-4499. 40.0
    4500-4999. 23.7
    5000-5499. 15.8
    5500-6249. 11.5

Flaws or cons of the boat.
    Paint has worn away some on jack plate*
    Tires are at 40%
    Small scratch in gel coat on side of boat
    Timer on livewell doesn't work. Manual does
    Boat has mercmoniter installed but isn't hooked up or doesn't work.

I will add a few pics here and possibly a video. Payment and photos has been sent to al so it should be in the boats for sale page soon.

No calls after 9pm eastern time. Asking 15,500 OBO 423-883-9538 Hagen

Last edited by minnowlimo; 09-30-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

Looks super clean !!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

3. Hagen
    SOLD

I knew that had a short shelf life.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Hagen
    Yes it did. I put it for sale Saturday night and he was their Sunday morning at 10am, looked it over and drove it, then put a deposit down and came back this morning with the rest. Just didn't want to take adds down until all was complete. Clean boats are hard to find, what's even harder to find is a seller that's honest about what he has. The buyer was also a great guy to deal with. He brought my wife the money this morning when he picked up the boat, after leaving he called her to make sure she counted the money and all was their. Well he was 500 short, no questions asked, turned around and brought her the 500 back right then.

6. Member
    That's a good, honest, guy, glad it all went well