BFL Regional on KY Lake

I know quite a few of you guys as well as myself are heading down there over the next few days and I just wanted to say 2 things.

First lets all be careful down there, it's low in the fall, pay attention to the channel markers and stay in them. If we get serious north/south winds it'll get rough quick, slow down and give yourself time to get where you're going. Be aware of the other couple hundred boats out there, keep your head on swivel and don't assume the other guy see's you.There's been a lot of boat accidents reported/posted on the boards this year, let's try not to be in one of those post's next week.

The second thing is simple, good luck to all of you and hope you have great time down there. See you at the mtg.
    Last edited by skeeterator; 09-29-2017 at 04:25 PM.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    I know quite a few of you guys as well as myself are heading down there over the next few days and I just wanted to say 2 things.

First lets all be careful down there, it's low in the fall, pay attention to the channel markers and stay in them. If we get serious north/south winds it'll get rough quick, slow down and give yourself time to get where you're going. Be aware of the other couple hundred boats out there, keep your head on swivel and don't assume the other guy see's you.There's been a lot of boat accidents reported/posted on the boards this year, let's try NOT to be in one of those post's next week.

The second thing is simple, good luck to all of you and hope you have great time down there. See you at the mtg.
    FIFY... Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Dan210Elite View Post
    FIFY... Dan
    Thanks Dan, at least you read it.

When you come out of Moors marina, for god sake, don't try to run straight across the lake.
    Steve Sendelweck
    Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS