Power pole fluid

I changed mounting brackets on 8' blades lost some of the hydraulic fluid when I had to cut lines. Lost about cup of fluid. Is there any type of fluid that's compatible with the fluid that comes with poles when they're new. I think they're 3 years old. Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Be happy get you out a quart of green marine, give me a call.. I don't suggest mixing 2 different types of fluid however you can use ISO 32 if you want to drain out the green marine. we prefer you stay enviromentally friendly however.

Now would be a good time to clean out ur pumps and put all new fresh fluid. I reused the green marine

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. Member

Power pole fluid

Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Now would be a good time to clean out ur pumps and put all new fresh fluid. I reused the green marine
    Pm sent

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    pm replied

6. Member

Power pole fluid

Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    pm replied
    Thanks k and k kustomzhydrographics for the prompt and friendly service. Great people highly recommend to anyone needing parts or service. Jeff

+ 1. I ordered my foot control switches either Monday or Tuesday night and they arrived at my house on Saturday. Not to mention that great price in the free shipping

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Appreciate the business guys and making us the "go to place" on BBC for anything Power Pole!