garmin 741 g2 touch screen

well long story short i ordered off ebay an there is no transdu er with it i have no idea what o e i need to buy any info would be awesome its got the lakevu said si di

2. Banned
    Dont have one of those but I would think you could fire it up and check under sonar setup or wherever it is that you select a transducer and it will give a list of transducers that would work with it

3. Member
    What is the actual model number ? The model you posted is a mixture of Garmin and Humminbird. Best way to select transducer is to use the Garmin transducer selector on Garmin's web site.
    Helix Mega 10 SI G2N , ILink
    Garmin 1040 XS / Garmin 1242 xsv with Panoptix Down VU PS 30 W/ GCV 10 networked with PS 31. Boat Rig

Echomap Ultra 106 SV with Livescope 12 . Ice Rig

4. Member
    the add on ebay says garmin 741 gps map touch screen its on ebay i should have read all the fine print i assume

5. Member
    ill check the box for modfl number tonight

6. Member
    I only know of a 741 and 741xs. The 741 doesn't have a transducer port but does network. The 741xs has an 8 pin and two network ports. Both only show SideVu if networked to another unit that has the combo transducer. They both will do Panoptix though.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.