Thread: Fishing Charts

Fishing Charts

I have two 93SV's and a 73SV and loaded the most recent update (4.1). The fishing charts show no contour lines. Anyone have this problem?

2. Member
    I was just on the phone this morning with garmin support . I was having the same problem, I have to put mine on navigation charts to see the contours. I have the echomap 73sv . Hope this helps you

3. Member
    Same, but from what I've read, the fishing charts are supposed to have all of the contour lines without the navaids. I have the depth shading turned on and the fishing charts show them, but absolutely no contour lines.

4. Member
    That's what mine was doing exactly. That's why I called to see if I needed an update which I didn't. Only took 1 hour 30 minutes on the phone lol. Also I did not know if that was how the fhs card was supposed to look , but it just overlays on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoand70 View Post
    I have two 93SV's and a 73SV and loaded the most recent update (4.1). The fishing charts show no contour lines. Anyone have this problem?
    With current software and 2017 mapping, yes all the detailed contours are now on the Fishing Chart. However, if you have current software and running pre-2017 mapping, then you must still use the Navigation Chart for the detailed contours.
    Garmin Pro Team

6. Member
    So I guess what you are saying Todd is the FHS card I have is not the 2017 version? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spinningrod View Post
    So I guess what you are saying Todd is the FHS card I have is not the 2017 version? Thanks
    I am referring to what version of LakeVu mapping you have, not FHS.
    Garmin Pro Team