Axiom 12 constantly in reboot, won't fully boot

I have a pair of Axiom 12's at the dash and bow respectivley. The bow unit will not boot up, it just keeps cycling through the boot up. I got it up long enough to run the software update, but now it just keeps cycling. Dash unit is working fine. I went through the troubleshooting and did a hard reset to factory and it still is happening. It is connected to the bow power switch and it is responding when that switch is toggled, but it won't completely boot up.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I want to check my options before reaching out to make a warranty claim.

Thanks!
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I would down load the update again and try and see if you can reinstall it. Then I would go online and fill out the repair form. They will email you a return label, should have it back in a week!

3. Member
    Update both units to the latest software with a microSD card.

4. Member
    Little more info....the front unit was doing the reboot loop before I installed the update. I installed the update hoping that may fix it. Both units now have the latest software, but the bow unit won't get out of the reboot loop...
    2021 Falcon F20 Predator
    2021 Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    did you cut power completely to the front unit? I had an issue once and needed power disconnected for a minute.