Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Hunt View Post
    Yeah I think you must have went out right after my wife and I as he loaded the boat up while we were still standing there.
    Yes sir.

2. Member
    You can pretty much bet it's going to be a little sluggish when it's all loaded down. Every big boat out there is sluggish when the wells are full and they're full of tackle. I haven't heard of the 210s walking and if the do it would be very minimal when set up right. They're really nice rigs that put a lot of others to shame

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    You can pretty much bet it's going to be a little sluggish when it's all loaded down. Every big boat out there is sluggish when the wells are full and they're full of tackle. I haven't heard of the 210s walking and if the do it would be very minimal when set up right. They're really nice rigs that put a lot of others to shame
    I, of all people, didn't take advantage of the test ride. My wife told me NOT to come home with a new boat, well I showed her!.

Now I have to go back to Table Rock for both the ride, walk thru and finish the order. Then its a trip up to Charger to select the colors. That part is simple as I love the color scheme of the boat I'm selling.

By the way, I've already got everything worked out with my partner. That is 2days quicker than with the last boat I won.
    Last edited by Jim Dunn; 09-28-2017 at 06:48 PM.
    I got nothin

4. Banned
    Jim, you going with the Charger 496 or the champ 210?

210, working out the details with Ulrich Marine this week. Then its off to the factory with a paint card for color. Hope to get a boat by January or February.
    I got nothin

If I can get some help figuring out how to post pics I'll brag on it when it is finished.
    I got nothin

7. Banned
    Pic posting is a mother now! Might be easier for you to text/email them to someone and let us post them, rather than us trying to explain the process.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Pic posting is a mother now! Might be easier for you to text/email them to someone and let us post them, rather than us trying to explain the process.
    Will do. I'll contact you? when it's built. Or Al.
    I got nothin

9. Banned
    I'd be honored if you need them posted, I'm still envious of your win!

10. Member
    Are you upgrading the motor jim?

Yes sir, 250ProXP. Bobs hyd 10" plate, seems like the list is endless. This is probably my last boat, hope not but who knows, so I'm tricking it out.
    I got nothin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12