Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Universal Mania Pricing Issue

As always we are very appreciative and grateful of our BBC support. Recently we have had some pricing issues caused by various issues stemming from IT / Storm / Server related issues. Currently these issues are nearly resolved and final testing and checks are being made to ensure this is the case. We of course apologize for these issues as these can happen from time to time as we are at the mercy of technology and mother nature who don't always mix very well.

We certainly apologize for anyone that was affected by this and we have worked as quickly as possible to refund and address the situation. For any one that was inconvenienced by means of a canceled order please contact us and I will be happy to offer a $30.00 dollar discount off of any (1) product on top of any current sales price or posting on the site.

Again we apologize for this issue and have worked to get in front of this matter as quickly as we can. As always feel free to call / PM / Email us with any questions on this matter

Thanks

James Metz
    Sales Manager
    Universal Mania Inc.
    www.UniversalMania.com

"Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

Only problem is, I've been trying to get answers from James for days and got what I consider a form letter email response just a few minutes ago and have banned their account. Without going into details, one of the issues is their oustanding advertising payment that's in its 4 month with no indication in today's email as to when we might see payment. When Kurt was running the company we were always paid very promptly yet we've not had any response from the new management as to just when we'd see payment.

The main issue here is that Universal Mania was aware of this pricing error last Wednesday yet they allowed orders to be taken for days without saying anything on here (or replying to me).

This is basically "too little too late" and their sponsorship is cancelled.

5. Member
    Got banned?

6. Member
    4 months without paying....wow!!!

7. Member
    Ouch.

8. Member
    [QUOTE=
    The main issue here is that Universal Mania was aware of this pricing error last Wednesday yet they allowed orders to be taken for days without saying anything on here (or replying to me).[/QUOTE]

Thought was my argument from the get go. People bashed me for ordering so many but that shouldn't matter to anyone on here and I have think skin so it didn't bother me one bit. Those items should have been pulled from the site once the first item came through and order confirmed until the issue was ironed out, not 5 days later and continually adding the items to stock and accepting orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Thought was my argument from the get go. People bashed me for ordering so many but that shouldn't matter to anyone on here and I have think skin so it didn't bother me one bit.
    Are you still going to drop ship those $59.95 Shimano reels to me?

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Are you still going to drop ship those $59.95 Shimano reels to me?
    Yea but due to some computer issues I was having your order will be changed to a Zebco 33 and I'll knock $5 off out of the goodness of my greedy heart.

11. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Got banned?
    Looks like the BBC collections department just stepped in.

Sorry to hear this. I've ordered a few times from them with no problems.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

a while back i was looking into them, and as it turns out the "better business bureau" wouldn't rate them as a company for several reason. i was shocked when i came here and seen how many people are happy with them
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Yea but due to some computer issues I was having your order will be changed to a Zebco 33 and I'll knock $5 off out of the goodness of my greedy heart.
    You're just full of "goodness".

They took my money from PayPal today. It went from payment pending to purchased and I still haven't received any details on a refund for my 2 reels

I sure hope they look at the price of their lures before they complete "final testing" because $20 for a pack of worms isn't going to make the cut.
    Last edited by Timbo_06; 09-26-2017 at 10:19 AM.

I have had 2 transactions with UM and both were flawless. No complaints on my part.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

It's hard to pass on a great deal on tackle.....glad I stayed away from this mess

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by music man View Post
    It's hard to pass on a great deal on tackle.....glad I stayed away from this mess
    +1
    Hi Mike.

19. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    AL, We trusted this company because they were a sponsor. How about waiting till everyone gets a refund ??

20. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    If Everyone is getting a $30 discount > Does this mean I am getting my curado for Free ??

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast