2100 vs 19'3 differences

I just sold my 1994 Intimidator 19'3 and considering a 2100, what is the big difference between the two? besides length. Does the 2100 sit off the water higher when fishing, my 19'3 was pretty low.

NITE and DAY difference in boats...

the 19'3" is like the OUTLAW...fun boat to drive, fishes great...tough on a Taller guy when in the cock pit, doesnt exactly handle big water all that great...

the 2100 is a 18" longer... ways another 500lbs more...rated for a 250... fishes great, runs solid 78+ regardless of prop with 250 and power poles... handles rough water really well, got alot more room in the cockpit area...it may sit a tad higher in water, but the rear of transom neck is still going to sit flush with the water, thats sorta what a Gambler is known for...
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

3. Member
    If it sits higher do you still get a lot of water over the bow like the 19'3 in choppy water?

Never had water come over now while driving... while fishing , sure I've seen it happen when a Wake boat comes by and I don't turn boat into the wave...however I'm pretty sure every boat out there does that...on TV I see a lot of wet decks when they fishing big water.
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

5. Member
    I have speared a wave on Table Rock at speed unfortunately with my Outlaw. Pretty spooky deal. However, as has been said this kind of thing can happen in any bass boat. I have fished Falcon, Amistad, Fork, Guntersville, Pickwick, LOZ, Beaver, etc in my Outlaw. No worries. Outlaw is a fine and nimble boat. Out fishes any other boat Ive owned including Bullet, Champion, Ranger, etc. I will never run anything but a Gambler. I will be buried in mine.
    Gambler Outlaw 1900 SC
    Mercury Optimax 200 3.0 liter Torquemaster
    Mercury Trophy 25P
    Minn Kota Fortrex 80
    Garmin 106sv Ultra & 93sv UHD

6. Member
    That being said......if I ever part with my lucky tourney winning Outlaw, it would be for a 2100-2200. I would gift the Outlaw to my son. He loves it.
    Gambler Outlaw 1900 SC
    Mercury Trophy 25P
    Minn Kota Fortrex 80

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSam View Post
    I have speared a wave on Table Rock at speed unfortunately with my Outlaw. Pretty spooky deal. However, as has been said this kind of thing can happen in any bass boat. I have fished Falcon, Amistad, Fork, Guntersville, Pickwick, LOZ, Beaver, etc in my Outlaw. No worries. Outlaw is a fine and nimble boat. Out fishes any other boat Ive owned including Bullet, Champion, Ranger, etc. I will never run anything but a Gambler. I will be buried in mine.
    LOL....What a ride, we looked like two drowned rats when we got back to the ramp...
    2005 2200 Gambler 2005 Merc 250 Racing XS

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSam View Post
    That being said......if I ever part with my lucky tourney winning Outlaw, it would be for a 2100-2200. I would gift the Outlaw to my son. He loves it.
    Have I got a deal for you...
    2005 2200 Gambler 2005 Merc 250 Racing XS

9. Member
    Hey Partner! Looking forward to Table Rock! I’ll avoid the cabin cruiser waves this year! LOL
    Gambler Outlaw 1900 SC
    Mercury Trophy 25P
    Minn Kota Fortrex 80