TI Trailer built by ELoader

Looking at a trailer that is a tube trailer on an older Champion that was built in 2001, what should I be concerned about besides the tube rusting out? Is this one of the problem EZ Loader trailers that are listed in this Forum? Midway, Arkansas manufactured. Let me know your thoughts please!

txsunfish

If it's like the tube trailer on my buddy's Champion, the brake lines run inside the tube frame. He had to replace the brake lines twice due to them rubbing on the inside of the trailer tube and causing them to leak fluid. The 3rd time it happened, he strung the brake lines along the outside of the trailer tube and hasn't had a problem since.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. Member
    Thanks Jeff!