Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    There there is a road bed behind this point in the 1st 3rd of that creek with a car tire trash pile beside it......

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    Not a cool response....

---

It's cranking time. Get you a DT-6, DT-10 and a DT-16.... All in "Parrot" color. Start shallow and just keep cranking until you find them. Once you locate them pick up a black and blue jig.

Need a starting location?

This point here is a great place to start -> https://www.google.com/maps/place/35%C2%B057'15.4%22N+78%C2%B034'51.4%22W/@35.95427,-78.583138,979m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m6!3m5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d35.9 542696!4d-78.5809443

Start on that point and fish both sides of it. Then fish that entire 400 yard stretch on the main lake side of that point. Should be lay downs and plenty of shallow targets to hit. You can also back off that bank and toss that DT-16 parrellel to the bank.

If you find a pattern you can move around that side of the lake and duplicate what you're doing. I've found the top half of the lake fishes different then the bottom half. I like the lower end better but many people will tell you the top half has better fish.

Quote Originally Posted by GASMONEY View Post
    There there is a road bed behind this point in the 1st 3rd of that creek with a car tire trash pile beside it......

Its an old Pond Dam. Wakefield Pond.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GASMONEY View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiner View Post
    Its an old Pond Dam. Wakefield Pond.

:) Great info to know!
    2023 Ranger Z520R - Mercury ProXS 250 HP
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

4. Member
    How did you do in your Tx on Falls lake . Was the fishing good , plans on going a couple days next week , if i can get off work .

5. anthony horton fishing bass angler anthony's Avatar
    i did good during practice but the weather completely changed on tournament day and everything i planned on did not work only caught 1 white bass. it was a grind for everyone and only ten lbs won the tournament
    Quote Originally Posted by rchavis View Post
    How did you do in your Tx on Falls lake . Was the fishing good , plans on going a couple days next week , if i can get off work .
    Anthony Horton Fishing
    Facebook: Bass Angler Anthony Horton
    Instagram: Angler Spanky
    Email: mail.ncbasschampions.com
    ncbasschamps@outlook.com
    aedynsdaddy@hotmail.com

6. Member
    Thanks good to know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12