Back-of-the Boat ngler Looking for Open Boats

I live in Maryland, and I would like to fish the Potomac more frequently. I don't have a boat.

I am looking for boaters with an open boat who are willing to take on an angler in the back of the boar.

I am willing to share expenses.

I don't have any dates in mind, but please PM me if you have an open boat, and are looking for a co-angler.

I am willing to meet at a convenient place.

I end up fishing by myself a lot. My schedule has been pretty booked the past few months and soon I will have some time free to FINALLY get out there. I can ping you when I have some dates that I plan to go, and we'll see what we can put together. I live in southern MD, so we can hook up on one of the few ramps we are lucky enough to have on this side.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    I usually go on Monday's With an open seat. I work midnights mon-fri. So it's like everyone else's Sunday. Pm me here if that's something you can do and we will set it up
    William "Bill" Kyte
    Waldorf, MD
    2018 Shenadoah Kerr lake BFL Co-angler Champion

2020 Ranger 520L Evinrude G2 250HO

4. Member
    I also usually go alone because of my schedule. Most people are at work so pm me because I live in southern Maryland and try to go at least a couple times a week. I'm actually walking out the door now to go hit the river. Just waiting on my daughter's bus.