Question vw soft touch interior sticky mess

any vw or car detail guys that have a solution to get this mess off.
    2000 jetta and the lower dash and consoles will stick your clothes
    like duct tape.The only thing i found in searching the forums that works
    is alcohol and it still isn't good.

quit making out in da VW??

Soap and water. Its like that coating on lucky crafts

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

4. Member
    Given it is a VW, I'm thinking the best bet is to cook up some sausage and Sauerbraten. Then enjoy the dinner and rub the remaining grease on the problem areas in the car. That should clear it up. A German solution for a German problem.

5. Member
    Two things to try and in this order...
    1. All purpose cleaner such as Fantastic. Spray on lightly. Scrub with a medium bristle brush that you dunk in water bucket. This helps dilute the cleaner and provides more lubrication for the brush.
    2. VERY light application of Goo-Gone using a soft terry cloth towel/rag. After you apply, go back over with a damp towel to remove the Goo-Gone.

If either of these work, make sure to add a protectant to the dash to ensure it is protected going forward. I suggest 303 Protectant.
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

If you want to do more internet searching the winchester/browning dura touch: dura hide is the same stuff that i know tons of people have had trouble with. May be more solutions than vw dashes

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector