Shout out to a good Oklahoma business

CW DC automotive electric and trolling motor shop in Broken Arrow. I got tired of my local dealers not fixing my Minn Kota trolling motor and I found these guys on the Minn Kota site.

I called them up and told them what my TM was doing and they diagnosed it right over the phone. I told them I lived in Arkansas but was headed to Tenkiller and they told me to bring it on up. Had me fixed up with a new control board under warranty in less than 2 hours.

I was impressed that they worked me in so quick when my local dealer wanted me to leave my boat for a week. They also install graphs, anchors and Bluewater LED kits so I'm sure I'll use them again. I also noticed on Facebook that they are getting in a few of the Ultrex TM if anyone is looking. I can even hang out in bass pro while they work on my stuff.

Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

I bought an Ultrex from CWDC and had them install it. I also had them fix my Talon paint issues (warranty covered). Awesome service with a great group of guys!

I've used them several times. Always seem to have all the parts in stock. Good guys. Larry
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

6. Member
    Your local dealer is not much of a dealer... Thanks for the post on the much better option!

Good guys over there.
    Did a good job my starter.
    They've done some other stuff for me also.

8. Member
    Great guys that do quality work. Have taken my boat there a few times and am a happy repeat customer.