Thread: ceasers creek

ceasers creek

Haven,t been to cc for a while. Planning on going tomorrow,any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance

2. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    Gonna be crowded...fish the back side of Dam in the timber or up the creek or coves.....

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

3. Member
    Yeah crowded as usual I am sure it will be. But that is lake wise. Fishing wise it should be fine. There are a couple places I would suggest that I have had loads of success pulling in some pretty nice size greens. One is to the right of Wellman ramp down a creek channel with a flat. Always holds fish. Just depends on where and the technique. You are either jigging it or a combination Crankbait or spinner/Chatter baiting it. Lastly as OMC has stated, there is another channel towards the damn that runs around a rock flat and then back into some timber and down into a creek area.

Please notice my amazing microsoft paint skills.
    CaesarsSpots.jpg
    2004 Ranger 185VS
    2004 150 HP Mercury EFI

4. Member
    also pocket to the left of the steep ramp across from wellman good-- also the inlet to the creek just past small island by campground work up into creek
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Member
    Thanks for the help guys we fished 6 hr nothing.Tried all the tricks we knew but thats fishin I guess

6. Member
    Water in 70’s I think many are still in summer pattern. I would Fish rocky points on main lake points dragging jig, worms or deep crank.
    2004 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2016 Mercury 250 Pro XS 25 fury 77mph
    hds12c hds12c hds9
    Ghost, blades

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senko_Kid View Post
    Water in 70’s I think many are still in summer pattern. I would Fish rocky points on main lake points dragging jig, worms or deep crank.
    Yep, look for the Therm O Cline and the fish will likely be hovering that depth. Last I was there it seemed to be about 25 ft down. Just as Senko says. All those will do the trick. If you don't see them on the depth finder... Keep moving
    2004 Ranger 185VS
    2004 150 HP Mercury EFI

Did pretty good with a c-rig Saturday but I think the flop is going to be happening pretty soon
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs