Financing a camper

Does any one know if there is someone i can call for a loan specifically on a camper? I have called my local credit union and they will loan me the money but the term isnt as long as i would like. The local banks will only loan for 5 years so that option is out. I have called a couple of dealers but their responce is that they will only carry do loans for campers they are selling and wont loan to and outside party for the purchase outside of their dealership.

2. Banned
    Try Commerce Bank out of KC MO

US Bank, Ally Bank, PenFed Credit Union (Don't have to be a federal employee to join), State Farm Bank (Really easy to deal with), USAA Ins Co. Of those listed, I'd try State Farm. You can apply online or pick an agent in your area and just walk in and apply. You don't have to be a current State Farm customer to apply.

4. Member
    I've personally used State farm bank, and now have one with Banterra. Both have been fine, Banterra had been perfect to deal with every time I've had to. I've also heard bank of the West is good to deal with.

5. Member
    Reclending they are a sponsor as well.