Charger Rep. Texas/La

2018 Charger 210 orders

Blake's boats and motors in Corsicana Texas is in the process of making more 2018 orders, if you want one call them and put in your order with the color you want. You pick it before it is ordered as well as the brand of motor and electronics. He carries both Yamaha and Mercury as well as Power Poles and Talons. Charger has now also added Garmin electronics to the line up for 2018.
    Call Matt or Jason at 903-872-1292.
    You can also call Pat Mayer at South East Tx Sports in Lumberton Texas at 409-755-3200.

2. Member
    You're kidding me! You mean if i call them and give them the money, they would really order one for me?
    Pool 10

3. Charger Rep. Texas/La
    Thanks for the reply, yes if you call them they will order one for you! Just trying to let everyone know that the 2018 models are being ordered and if anyone wants one they need to have their order in as soon as possible to avoid the long wait.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    You're kidding me! You mean if i call them and give them the money, they would really order one for me?
    Well in your case probably not.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    Well in your case probably not.

6. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mc Gregor View Post
    Light sarcasm???