New-to-me 1997 Blazer 202 Pro V Dual Console with Yamaha 200

Hello.

Thanks for looking at this post. Any help or comments are appreciated.

1) Digital gages are not in good shape. The inner film is rolling inside the gage and can't see.
    *The fuel gage blinks with empty for either tank but there is gas in both tanks. Gage or sending unit?

2) I would like to go to mechanical gages. How hard or possible is it to switch to mechanical? What is a good source for gages?

3) Like most I'd love to find 2 windshields new or used. Any sources?

4) Glove box inner latch arm. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. Member
    Fuel gage flashing is either bad connection on white wire off digital gauge. Or senders not reading correctly. I’ve had both issues on 2 different boats. I have 2 windshields from my 04 210 prov if interested.

Keep yami gauges. More diagnostics in those 2 gauges than 6.

3. Banned
    1. While it would be awesome to keep the two digital gauges, if they're peeling and you can't even see them then you really don't have much of a choice unless you can source used ones. I had the same two digital gauges in my 95 202 and you couldn't see a thing. Ditched them all cause I went MERC. Ordered all Merc gauges on eBay. They all were quicksilver brand and look good.

2. I would look on eBay for some new gauges.

3. Like I told you when we messaged on Facebook, Ryan at Blazer told me when I talked to him at the Classic they didn't remember who they even used to make our model windshields. Keith didn't remember either. He acted like he wanted me to send him mine so they could copy them and have some sets made, to which I was happy to do, but he didn't respond to either of my emails after he gave me his business card so.... ??????

4. My glove box inner latch arm acts up too. I would have to go look at it, but I think you can buy a lock style from home depot that would work for it. I'll have to go look at it again but I think it's nothing more than those universal circular locks with an arm behind it, cost 5 bucks or something.

Custom mold and tint may be able to help with the windshields.

Custom Mold and Tint, Inc.
    Monticello, AR
    870-367-7083
    http://getaboatwindshield.com

Tom

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomM View Post
    Custom mold and tint may be able to help with the windshields.

Custom Mold and Tint, Inc.
    Monticello, AR
    870-367-7083
    http://getaboatwindshield.com

Tom
    Thanks Tom! I'm going to make a card board cut out and send. Maybe Ill have some luck.

6. Member
    Thanks Racer!

7. Member
    04 windshields won't work on a 97