Broken battery hold-down

I was on the water today and charged batteries when I got home. When I went out to unplug the charger a few minutes ago, I noticed that the plastic bar that runs across the top of the battery to hold it in place has broken. It's the piece in the pic below that bolts down on top of the battery. It's made of is plastic, so I glued it with Super Glue gel...but I doubt that it will hold-up for long. Can the piece that goes across the top of the battery be purchased separately? If not, I'm gonna have to dig around the basement and see if I can find a suitable strap to put in it's place.

th.jpg
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    Might try at auto parts store.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

3. Member
    Fabricate one, could make it better than original.
    Most likely route I'd take if I was in your shoes.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

4. Member
    Use care, make one. Just remember if it gets loose and is metal, bad things might happen.

5. Member
    What is the length of it? I may have an extra in my "Box of boat crap".

6. Member
    Unscrew box, lay ratchet strap below. Silicone and put screws back in. Prolly don't need silicone but I put it in every hole in my boat. I prefer small strap over those hold downs anyway.

I dug around in the basement and found a webbed strap that will work. Then, I got to looking at having to undo the wires, remove the battery, and remove the box to slip the webbed strap underneath and then having to reassemble everything. Then, it hit me. I got a 2 inch wide and 1 inch thick piece of wood and cut it to length, drilled two holes, and mounted it in place of the broken plastic part. Easy peasy! But, I did put the webbed strap in the bucket of spare parts that I carry on a long trip, just in case. Thanks for all of the suggestions.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Member
    Don't have to worry about getting sparks, rust or corrosion from that...LOL
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow