Question Gambler Power Pole Bracket?

I am really considering saving up for a set of Power Poles as the type of fishing I do would really benefit from them. My concerns are how they will fit on the back of the boat and how my boat fits in my garage. I have a 2000 Outlaw with an 8" Bobs Flats Jack and a 200 Opti. Below is a pic of how the back of the boat fits in the garage.... Can anyone give advice to the distance of the Power Pole to the motor and how far back from the transom the Power Pole sits? And which brackets are recommended? Any info would be appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aint sure they are going to work in that space...The gamblers require a special bracket..they have some new style brackets that are better, but thats going to be more than tight...
    LD

3. Member
    Talons, easily removable. Even the brackets
    02' 2100SC-250xB-Dual 12' Talons

4. Member
    My wife had a great idea, I told her that I was going to save up for a pair of power poles and she asked if they would fit, I said well that is what I have to look into with how the back of the boat sits, she says just do the swing away tongue and pull the boat forward a foot or so to make them fit. Which should in theory should help if I'm not mistaken right? It will give me about 1'-2' more room forward out of the corner.

5. Member
    DTS. I have both poles brackets and spacers I need to sale I took off my 2200. They are practically brand new...PM me and lets talk is your interested in poles.......
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin 126/126/1222 & Solix 15

The Hydrilla Gear brackets tuck in close to the mota....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    I have sent an email to Hydrilla Gear for a quote Dswindall, also sent you a PM. Thanks for the info guys!

8. Member
    Also, is it ok to drill holes in the side of jackplate? I've noticed there are some brackets that mount this way.

9. Member
    DTS responded to you PM. Ive seen some of the new Bob's predrilled behind the sticker. I had mine drilled in the same place. No problem at all. I actually is the S26 brackets because the ones shown on the website made for a Gambler would not work on the clearance for some reason and the spacers are required with the Bobs jackplate
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums (4)
    Garmin 126/126/1222 & Solix 15