Mercury Vessel View Mobile

Hey have any of you guy got any input or experience with the vessel view mobile from mercury? I have a 225 pro xs and wanting to add the smart craft system to it but my dealer told me this is a cheaper alternative and pretty much does the same thing as the smartcraft system. Any input appreciated! Thanks!
    Stratos 201 Pro Elite, Evinrude 200 Etec H.O., Minn Kota, Humminbird

2. Banned
    Read the sticky above and search it, I've posted many times about it and most others agree.

Its an economical option that has more draw backs then benefits, gives you needed info though; but only if your phone is always out. Around here the phone gets too hot and shuts down, so for me it's worthless half the time.

3. Member
    It lets me know my motor is up to temp. That's about it. Used to show actual fault codes but now just says new fault

I kept an old iphone and leave it in the boat. All it takes is the Bluetooth to work. I turn off wi-fi and everything else to save the battery. I love it. The only problem I don't like about it is having to re-sync every time you kill the motor. I'm sure the App will make changes in time. Simple to install and no drilling holes in boat or running cables.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

5. Member
    Thanks for the info.
    Stratos 201 Pro Elite, Evinrude 200 Etec H.O., Minn Kota, Humminbird

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Get the MercMonitor and be done with it.....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS