Best battery choice

Just got my 36 volt ultrex delivered,replacing my 24 volt fourtrax.I will need four batteries now space and weigh is important, I guess lithium batteries would be my best choice or another type ? I have a 20 xd bullet.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    If lithium is the direction you want to go I highly recomend your 3 trolling batteries be Battle Born. You can get 3 12 volt 100ah Battle Born's shipped anywhere in the lower 48 for $2397.00 using my coupon code: Buck50! . That gives you a $100 off each battery. They weigh 29lbs each.. This would save you weight and is the best deal going for lithium trolling batteries in my opinion. I run 3 of these for my 36v ultrex as well.. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Buck456; 09-21-2017 at 12:19 PM.

3. Member
    Another one to call would be Danny at stealth 1 chargers. He can get a group 31 size that is 36v. Essentially 1 battery with charger could get you through a day. Or go with two and never run out.

How long is this offer good for? I'm in the market for a 36v lithium setup, but new boat won't be ready until February and I don't want them sitting up, but for that price, that's a hek of a deal for 100ah lithiums! Feel free to pm me and discuss. I would be interested in a 36v package deal with charger, and maybe even a cranking battery too.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck456 View Post
    If lithium is the direction you want to go I highly recomend your 3 trolling batteries be Battle Born. You can get 3 12 volt 100ah Battle Born's shipped anywhere in the lower 48 for $2397.00 using my coupon code: Buck50! . That gives you a $100 off each battery. They weigh 29lbs each.. This would save you weight and is the best deal going for lithium trolling batteries in my opinion. I run 3 of these for my 36v ultrex as well.. Feel free to pm if you have any questions.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by H22BASS250SHO View Post
    How long is this offer good for? I'm in the market for a 36v lithium setup, but new boat won't be ready until February and I don't want them sitting up, but for that price, that's a hek of a deal for 100ah lithiums! Feel free to pm me and discuss. I would be interested in a 36v package deal with charger, and maybe even a cranking battery too.
    The coupon code: Buck50! will be good for a while.. I'm not for certain how long the free shipping will last though. As many know the cost for shipping a set is a substantial cost. Me personally I would try to take advantage of the free shipping along with the $100 off each battery..

6. Member
    Thanks for the info I will look at that deal what do you use for a starting battery and charger ?