2018 Tracker pro 170 cover

I just got a Tracker pro 170 and wondering what you guys are using to keep them covered? I’m looking for a decent cover that can be trailered. I know bass pro makes one but that’s 400+!
    ​2018 Tracker pro 170
    50HP Mercury four stroke
    10.5x13 Michigan Wheel Apollo SS
    Lowrance Hook 5

2. Member
    Factory cover for my PT190. Any cheap cover I've ever used doesn't last long and isn't all that great.

Spend the money up front and get one that will last or cheap out and buy a new one every 2 years or so.

Harsh reality is you just spent a good amount of money on a boat. Get a quality cover to keep it looking new.
    Last edited by Lape0019; 09-21-2017 at 01:36 PM.

A $400 cover is super cheap and is going to last you about a year, maybe two, before falling to pieces. Do yourself a favor and find a reliable local canvas shop and have a custom cover made with Sunbrella material. It will be more expensive...maybe over $600. But, it will last far longer and fit much better than even a factory cover.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I have one for a pro 165 setting in the out building. it is made by Tumac covers. It was used less than a year. Not sure it will fit. It is for sell.