Thread: 2018 Xpress X19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Picked up our new X19 yesterday! It does look like they finally addressed the water issue. Raised lip all the way around all of the compartments along with larger diameter drains. I also have the sea deck and spray liner so the only way water appears to be able to get in is through the latches and pedestal bases.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sweet looking rig !

3. Member
    that is nice man !!! my dream boat for sure .

It does look like they finally addressed the water issue. Raised lip all the way around all of the compartments along with larger diameter drains. I also have the sea deck and spray liner so the only way water appears to be able to get in is through the latches and pedestal bases.

After all these years of people complaining about different things to them that need addressing they must have started listing. Have you check the routing of the wiring and connection we had to completely rewire ours.Connector had wires that were not completely in half of them in and half out
    Attached Images Attached Images

12 lbs 9 oz caught on 4/28/1975 Lake Eufaula

5. Member
    After all these years of people complaining about different things to them that need addressing they must have started listing. Have you check the routing of the wiring and connection we had to completely rewire ours.Connector had wires that were not completely in half of them in and half out
    [/QUOTE]

i haven’t looked at the wiring closely, but nothing has stood out. I’ll be sure to check it out the next time I’m in it

6. Member
    What does a x19 pro with a 175 sho cost? Base boat with high performance package? Like the changes they made and thinking about one.

7. Member
    Give Bobs Marine in Bellevue, Iowa a call they just listed that boat on line.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12