Check this local kid out

If he stays healthy and keeps his grades up he will go far. He has had some 250-300 yard games

http://www.nonpareilonline.com/sport...e218a7a74.html

2. Member
    I would LOOOOVE to see him in the Irish Backfield sooon!

Nick N
    Catch 5, Keep'em alive!

3. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    High school to College is a big step!!
    Hope for the best for him, but competition can make one look better than they are.

My daughter will dominate is school soccer in the districts, but when they win and go to regionals finials they very well could look as bad as the teams they played all year.

4. Member
    Sweet ass run. Maybe the defense should have tried to tackle him a bit higher ha

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    High school to College is a big step!!
    Hope for the best for him, but competition can make one look better than they are.

My daughter will dominate is school soccer in the districts, but when they win and go to regionals finials they very well could look as bad as the teams they played all year.
    Don't want to take anything away from the kid as it seems it has some very serious talent. But as Hickory said, the next level has a serious jump in talent. Best wishes for the kid for sure. I love to see a power back run
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

6. Banned
    It ain't keeping the grades up he's gotta worry about, you can control that... It's the injuries you have to worry about, you can't control those... I seen a lot of careers go down the tube because of injuries, not many because of grades... Dan