Lake Trout attacking my Jig :)

Figured I'd show some fun screenshots I grabbed last Sunday on the last day of Lake Trout season here in Quebec. Both are shots of a Trout coming in and hammering my jig but spitting the bait before I could set the hook. You can actually see me setting the hook with the high jig line and then the fish vanishing lol! They are not like Bass I noticed, once you missed, they rarely seem to come back.

Oh and yes I know this has crazy interference and I'm not sure why. This is using the built-in transducer on the Minn Kota trolling motor but the 93SV is not using the trolling motor batteries for power, I'm on the main. I know there's a thread on here for helping reduce interference so I'll probably start toying around this fall once the boat is back from the campground.

Anyhow, enjoy the "action shots"!

Here you can clearly see the hook set when TWO fish attack the jig... one guy was on bottom and another swims in from above, they both chase it at the same time, really cool!

This one the hookset is jumbled in a bit of interference, but you can see I missed him and he swims off.

Thanks for looking :)

Dan

2. Banned
    Pretty cool, and you'd love Panoptix

Quote Originally Posted by Schins View Post
    Pretty cool, and you'd love Panoptix
    That may be on my xmas wishlist

There is another connection inside the head of mk trolling motors you could undo that and then re do it. It worked for my interference. Looks fun
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089