New Phoenix 20 PHX vs Phoenix 920

Does anyone know the differences between these two boats other than top cap and consoles?

Hey Whiteboat, I finally got some seat time in my new 20PHX. It's a new hull along with the new cap. It's also a little bit longer than the 920 by a few inches. From what I've experienced, it has an incredible rough water ride (super dry as well). Great hole shot, and incredible handling. I'm going to do some more running this weekend and can report back after some more seat time. Hope this helps a bit.
    Steve Camp
    VA Elite 70
    Phoenix Boats
    Mercury Pro Team

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scampjr View Post
    Hey Whiteboat, I finally got some seat time in my new 20PHX. It's a new hull along with the new cap. It's also a little bit longer than the 920 by a few inches. From what I've experienced, it has an incredible rough water ride (super dry as well). Great hole shot, and incredible handling. I'm going to do some more running this weekend and can report back after some more seat time. Hope this helps a bit.
    The phoenix site has the phx listed as the same length as the 920 but 2" longer on the trailer. If you get a chance could you get a true measurement on your phx?
    It's also listed 100 pounds heavier on hull weight.