Thread: ZX 20 Thoughts

ZX 20 Thoughts

Whats yalls opnion on this skeeter? How well do they handle the water and would it be worth going to a 21 for any reason? No I won't be on Erie or huge water.

I've also been looking at a ZX20, thinking of dealing my '08 iClass to get a newer rig. Would like to hear the opinions on this too...

3. Member
    have a 2014 zx 20 with a 250 sho love it handles big water just fine many days on lake champlain, perfect size for my needs for big and small water , fits width wise in a standard garage door very fast and great layout. had a nitro 929 which was a big deck boat not knocking nitro had 3 0f them, but the skeeter zx 20 is just a different style ride and handling all together

4. Member
    I have a 2012 zx21 and a buddy has a zx20. Mine is a foot longer and is as fast or faster... the 21 rides great and still pretty quick. I get 70-71 tournament loaded and can get 74+ alone. I re powered with a 17 sho this year and running a 25 sho max. Boat is for sale if anyone is interested.

5. Member
    zx21 is the ugliest boat on the water hands down I knew a guy name Wayne that has one he likes to boast on speed and such... he's one of these guys that will fish your spots the day after you show him a real winner in the bass fishing world..... typical whistle blower! Zx 21 faster than a zx 20 shhhhhhhjiiiiiitttt

6. Member
    My zx21 will go faster in reverse than your 17fx will trimmed out on pad

7. Member
    ZX20, good motor, good ride, good storage, just make sure the lids fit well and the gel is good.