What do you think I can get???

Alright guys come late october early november I am finally going to be able to purchase a boat. Been without one for a little over 2 years and I can finally get another one. Looking for a 20-21ft preferably with a 225/250 on it under 30k but mid to low 20's is what im shooting for. From the looks of it im thinking boats in the 2007-2010 range depending on condition and how they are rigged. Any models you would stay away from or I should really look at? Keep in mind speed really isnt a determining factor here id much rather have a very smooth ride and room for little kids.
    Phillipians 4:13-For I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me

2. Member
    Go to the boats4sale board and look at the prices guys are trying to get for those years of boats along with the size your looking for.

3. Member
    Since u say speed doesn't matter then an '07-'08 X2 model (20-21 foot) should be right in that price range. And that model is a tank, easy to drive, and handles the rough water really well. Had an '07 for 10 years and really liked that boat.

4. Member
    I have a 2009 21 hp pro with 250 that has a 140 hrs on it...also has 2 power poles..I'm gonna be putting up for sale in a few weeks when I find the right phoneix for sale.....probaly gonna list for $29,000