Metaniums MG7 lefty

Any idea how much these are bringing .. I have 3 that I have thought about selling , undecided tho.. They are great reels

Not near what they should be selling for. I have an MG7 and MG Righty and love them to death.

Problem with the lefties is the 7.0:1 main gears are getting harder and harder to find. If you want to switch them to brass, its like looking for a unicorn.

My suggestion (only cause I'm a 100D snob) is to keep them. If anything, hold on to them for a couple more years and see where Shimano is headed. Right now its a buyers market and sellers will not get near what stuff is really worth.

3. Member
    Agreed^^^ I was on Ebay yesterday and saw a Metanium Mg7 going for only $100. That's not even close to what it should sell for. The Metanium Mg/Core 100 reels were some of Shimano's best reels ever made and were years ahead in technology. I'd keep them. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

thanks,, I know these are some great reels. I will not be selling for 100 for sure.. Thanks again