Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Thumbs Up Results of NoAl tournament on Upper Bear

The September NoAl tournament was held yesterday at Upper Bear. It turned out to be a really nice day with just a hint of autumn in the air to start the day. There were a lot of fish caught and a number of limits weighed in but the "big girls" this lake is sometimes known for just didn't want to come out and play for some reason. It won't be long, though, before the water temps begin to drop and the fall bite gets into full swing. But I digress..........

The team of Caleb and Josh Baker ended up with the days biggest bag of five spotted bass weighing 7.36 pounds. They also took big fish honors with a 2.04 pound spot. I still wonder, though, if Caleb decided to share their winnings with his dad.......

The next NoAl tournament will be held on the 21st of October on Wilson out of Fleet Harbor. Look for a sign up thread in the next week or so.

Thanks again to everyone who joined us for a great day of fishing and fellowship, and I look forward to seeing everyone again next month!

2. Member
    He did share a little but is still on cloud 9. Look forward to Wilson next month

3. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bhsoj View Post
    He did share a little but is still on cloud 9. Look forward to Wilson next month

4. Member
    Saturday was a enjoyable day, but having Caleb around just made it that much more enjoyable!!! See you at Wilson.