215 Fishing Stability

Got a free ride in a 215 today. They have to be the most stable bass boat on the water today when the TM is down. I have been in some very stable bass boats to include Rangers form 18-21' and Skeeters from 18-20'. This boat doesn't budge.

2. Member
    How was the ride? Anything you didn't like?

3. Member
    I am not really going to comment to much on the ride. I find, how a boat rides to be very opinionated, and there are not many people who drop 50-80K on a boat and will say it rides rough, so a passenger opinion will differ from a driver/owner. I was not the driver, and my buddy is still learning the boat and its driving, It was not standout between 40-65 but I believe he was trimmed up too much. When we were running about 40-45 he had more trim down and it was really smooth, felt nothing. Over 65 giving it all it had it was just as smooth too. The seats are really thick and soft which helps some too. It was never real rough out there other than boat wakes. The motor was still in break in too, so once all that get over with there will be more time once the 10hrs is done to play with it some more, and I will get my hands on the wheel too. Really excited to see how it turns as well, it has some nice reverse chines on it.. What turning we did do was very good.

Overall there are some facets of the brand that I don't like, but I could complain about things on my current boat too, and every other boat out there.

4. Member
    Set up correctly, these boats ride as good as any on the market! I"ve been in many of the boats out there and this is one of my favorites, right with a 201 stratos!

5. Member
    I am considering a Falcon Boat to purchase. Thank you for your thoughts and non-biased assessment of the boat. I think the most important take away was the first post when you discussed the stability fishing. I try to fish more than drive in a boat.

6. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Interesting read for sure. Still kicking the idea of a new boat in the next year or so. Yes, stability while moving around on the deck is important, but so is handleing and safety in rough water. Very important to say the least!! Look forward to seeing future reviews from other passengers/coanglers as well.

7. Member
    How bout them dogs?

8. Banned
    I really wish the Dogs would have gotten a bum for a coach instead of the coach they have now... Hard for my Wolverines to get recruits with the program they got going now. Georgia is for real. First team I've seen that can actually recruit as good or better than Bama. They are going to be a BEAST in the SEC East!