Charger world HQ

Took a little trip to Richland today. Mr. Ed fixed me up on parts for a 17 year old boat and was way more than fair, if you guys find yourself needing something I suggest calling them. I figured it was a long shot and as soon as he got on phone he said I know there is one back there and sure enough he called back and said come get it. Great people and was worth the drive. I asked if he had anything to look at and he said they were all at the show in Branson. Again thanks Mr Ed and and Charger Boats.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowboat76 View Post
    Took a little trip to Richland today. Mr. Ed fixed me up on parts for a 17 year old boat and was way more than fair, if you guys find yourself needing something I suggest calling them. I figured it was a long shot and as soon as he got on phone he said I know there is one back there and sure enough he called back and said come get it. Great people and was worth the drive. I asked if he had anything to look at and he said they were all at the show in Branson. Again thanks Mr Ed and and Charger Boats.
    Totally agree with you! My last Charger needed stearing cables and they were hands down the cheapest out there and helped me through the replacement. Customer service like it should be!

3. Marty Donlea
    ED is the MAN. He has helped me many times.....