Truman Lake Table Rock Help??

Since hitting the road full time to see the great country of the USA and having to forego my Phoenix, this is my first visit to these two lakes. Tough fishing new lakes.... especially from my kayak..... but hey, at least I am on the water!! Limited horsepower...me!!! Anyhow, any suggestions? On Truman, managed one 4-5lb bass and a few shorts, along with a few stipers, and a Gill. Any suggestions appreciated!

1st PHOENIX in Michigan

I like long shoal and berry bend areas on Truman and Aunts creek on Table rock.

3. Member
    Thanks Hank! Been getting a few on custom worm from my buddy Tigar and a 1.5 crankbait.

1st PHOENIX in Michigan

I wished I wasn't on 12's right now, I'd come down and take you out in the 9one9! Have a good trip.
    Last edited by Ray Co. Hank; 09-22-2017 at 11:51 AM.

5. Member
    If you are in a kayak Table Rock find you a creek and fish it front to back. Wind-spinnerbait or crank. Topwater.(small) Jig and Ned Rig. Bass are at ALL depths. On verge of getting good. It's day to day.

6. Member
    Daggone, just my luck! Don't you just hate when work gets in the way of fishing?!?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Co. Hank View Post

I wished I wasn't on 12's right now, I'd come down and take you out in the 9one9! Have a good trip.

1st PHOENIX in Michigan

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TableRock55 View Post
    If you are in a kayak Table Rock find you a creek and fish it front to back. Wind-spinnerbait or crank. Topwater.(small) Jig and Ned Rig. Bass are at ALL depths. On verge of getting good. It's day to day.
    Thanks! Headed down there the next 2 weeks; will bring the kitchen sink!! lol

1st PHOENIX in Michigan